We are delighted to announce the appointment of Claire Brooks as Commercial Director at AccountAbility-Plus.
What is it that you do? The age-old question which always crops up for any business owner! Explaining your services and how they benefit your customers is not always easy, particularly when you offer flexible or bespoke packages. So, we thought we would take five minutes of your time and clarify exactly how we help your business survive and grow. The ‘Complete Business Advice and Support Solution’ is how we describe our services.
We offer all the back-office support services you need to keep your business running and growing. By back-office, we mean all the administrative support your business needs. You may not need all our services when you start your business or even throughout the life of your business. This is where our unique ‘Mix and Match’ packages come into play. We are very happy to mix our services to meet your needs now and as you grow or change your business.
So let’s start at A and describe what we offer:
Accounting and book-keeping services
We can work with small businesses needing simple bookkeeping services right through to larger enterprises which require a full finance department.
For those looking for an outsourced finance department, we will give you
- A dedicated telephone number for your finance department
- Management of your sales ledger, including credit control
- Processing and payment of supplier invoices
- Day-to-day book-keeping to record financial transactions in real time
- Online submission of your VAT return to HMRC
- Production of management accounts allowing you to track your business’ progress
- Preparation of draft accounts and supporting documentation for your own accountants, liaising with them on your behalf.
Payroll and HR management
Large businesses may split these two functions, but for growing businesses they do fit nicely together as one service.
Employing staff can be a legal minefield, so why not work with us to ensure your business keeps up-to-date with the latest legislation and requirements.
In-house payroll processing can be expensive, time consuming and stressful, particularly if you are trying to do it whilst running your business. Outsourcing to our dedicated payroll team is cost-effective, efficient and saves you time.
These services take time and energy for any business owner – why not find out how we can support you.
Invoicing and Credit Control
An accurate invoice, sent immediately and to the right person, puts you in a better position to have a more positive cash flow! However, it is an admin task which many business owners put to the bottom of their paper pile.
- Credit check new customers
- Assist in setting up new customer accounts
- Ensure clear business terms are noted on every invoice
- Generate statements and distribute to your customers
- Be consistent with credit control, adopting the ‘firm but fair’ approach
- Instigate, and follow through, recovery proceedings against non-payers
- Offer advice on invoice factoring: – whether it can provide cash flow solutions for your business – based on our extensive experience in this financial area
PA, Admin and Telephone Support
If your business needs you to be out and about, either making new sales contacts or delivering your own service, this support is invaluable. Imagine someone at the end of the phone, someone managing your diary for you and working with you on all your administrative tasks.
We have proven time after time that this service is invaluable for our customers on the move, whether they are property developers, heating engineers, decorating companies or logistic businesses.
We offer dedicated phone lines, call diversion or call forwarding for when you are out and about and an out of hours service to name just a few.
Our PA and admin support is highly valued by all our customers. Having great secretarial support is just invaluable to the running of your business. Whether you need emails dealt with or reports written, we can help.
Again, another administrative task that most business owners leave until they ‘get time’. However, businesses are facing ever increasing obligations to meet regulatory compliance. Why not let us help maintain your compliance in the ever changing and increasing compliance requirements for Health & Safety, GDPR, HMRC, The Pensions Regulator and Companies House.
Being a smooth operator is an absolutely key requirement for a successful business, but it is incredibly difficult to maintain as your business changes or as the business arena changes.
By managing day-to-day activities, we can:
- Perform, organise and streamline operational tasks to reduce the potential for errors
- Provide technical assistance to your customers and staff
- Monitor for problems, taking immediate action where possible and escalating when required
- Interact with your customers and suppliers to resolve problems
- We stay up to date with regulatory practices to ensure your business gains access to the latest knowledge and is future-proofed to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
Finally, we do offer Sales and Marketing support as a stand-alone or as part of your package.
If you need to develop your marketing plan, research your target audience or competition or develop an effective digital marketing presence, we can help.
Whether your business offers a service or products, why not let us help you create and develop your brand awareness.
We do work with business start-ups and love to help out with this first part of your business journey. So, if you are a little daunted by the thought of starting your own business, get in touch and we would be very happy to help.
In fact, we are here to help all through the life-cycle of your business!