Deciding to run your own business is both exciting and a little daunting. The chance of being in control of your own destiny, making your mark on the commercial world, opening new markets and doing it “your way” is aspired to by many but, without the right strategy from the start, can falter despite your best efforts.
A robust business plan is not enough on its own. The plan has to be implemented, the business model tried, tested and modified to meet market demands and your product, whatever it might be, marketed successfully to ensure that repeat business is automatic and forms the groundwork for business stability. Stability enables growth and growth, coupled with strategic planning, will enhance the potential for business success.
Our support for start-up businesses can be as comprehensive as you wish it to be, giving your business the benefit of our team of skilled professionals from the very beginning, or even before.
- Undertake your company formation at Companies House, becoming your registered office if you wish
- Register your new company with HMRC for Corporation Tax
- Complete and submit your VAT application
- Set up your PAYE scheme
- Prepare contracts of employment
- Assist in setting up, and the implementation of, company policies, processes and procedures
… leaving you to concentrate on determining your market, pitching for customers and doing what you do best, without the headache of getting your business registered and ready to go.
We can discuss your day to day business needs, ensuring that you have the right level of administrative, operational and finance office support.
- Raise your sales invoices and undertake proactive credit control to optimize your cash-flow
- Process supplier invoices, paying invoices as they fall due after receiving your authorization
- Prepare your payroll
- Prepare management reports, discussing the results with you to maximize the effectiveness of your business plan
- Undertake general administrative and secretarial support
- Ensure your business is compliant, submitting VAT returns, annual Companies House returns, maintaining accreditations and regulatory renewals
- Even answer your phone, as your business, when you aren’t there
…giving you the equivalent of a full time support team from as little as the cost of a single, part-time employee. The level and range of our support services can change and grow, as your business grows, and is not restricted to a single “back office” support area. We concentrate on what you need, when you need it, and are renowned for our flexible approach to servicing our clients’ business needs. We ensure that running your business is as stress-free as it can be with no nasty administrative surprises. We are there to advise you and guide you so that your business dream reaches its full potential. We want to ensure all your hard work and efforts are maximised. There is little point maximising your sales and marketing if you don’t have the processes and support in place to make things happen – that’s what we are here for, we work with you to become part of your team and maximise your success.