Whether you talk to your friends or other business owners, they say the same thing – too much work and too few people to do it! Of course, we all
Certain rules have been relaxed temporarily by the HMRC to help businesses during the coronavirus pandemic and make it easier for businesses to continue working through this disruptive period.
The government has temporarily relaxed the rules in the following areas:
MOTs suspended: vehicle owners have been given a 6-month exemption.
If you are unsure which apply to your business, please do get in touch by email or phone and we are happy to help. Our business support services are extensive, but also flexible. AccountAbility-Plus are building individual packages over this period to help businesses keep running, but with an eye to supporting you where and when you need it.
Business Support Services
- Throughout the COVID-19 period, you can tap into our business support services as and when you need them
- Individual packages to suit your needs
- Mix and match our services as you need to
- Benefit from our experienced, friendly support staff
- Helping you keep your business moving
- Contact us for information.